Ralph Cheyenne Hill, 48, of Hemphill, Texas passed away Saturday, January 16, 2021.
Cheyenne was born on February 26, 1972 in Hemphill to Ralph Carson Hill and Sharon Norton Christian. He was a graduate of Hemphill High School and a member of Pipeline Local 798 and the Pendleton Harbor Volunteer Fire Department. He loved to fish and to spend time with his grandkids.
Cheyenne is survived by his father, Ralph C. Hill, Sr. and wife, Jan, of Hemphill; his mother, Sharon Christian of Hemphill; son, Keith Hill and fiancé', Veronica Myers, of Hemphill; daughters, Brittani Hill and fiancé', Riley Helmer, Courtney Hill and Christian Hill, all of Hemphill; brothers, Ralph "Bubba" Carson Hill and wife, Samantha, of Hemphill, Jerry Crustner and wife, Amanda, of Pineland, and Lee Craig and wife, Rhonda, of Bronson; sister, Jennifer Weaver and husband, Mark, of Hemphill; and grandchildren, Karlie Hill, Karter Hill, Brynsten Hill, Emilee Helmer, and Holleigh Helmer.
Visitation will be held from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Starr Funeral Home, 510 Starr Street, Hemphill, Texas.
Funeral services will begin at 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, January 20, 2021 in Starr Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Bo Owens officiating.
Burial will follow services in Spring Hill Cemetery with Dirk Sepulvado, David Worrell, Brennan Kay, Chris Williams, Brad Brown, Dillon Guy and Robert Green serving as pallbearers. Honorary pallbearers are Carson Hill, George Hutto, and Bubba Hill.
Condolences can be made and guest book may be signed online at starrfuneralhome.com.
- Hemphill Hornets advance to regionals in Henderson
- Capitol Update...Trent Ashby
- Chronic Wasting Disease Discovered in Lubbock County
- HHSC Encourages Colorectal Cancer Screenings, Announces At-Home Screening Test for Medicaid Clients
- San Augustine County Commissioners meet Tuesday, March 9
- Capitol Update...Rep. Chris Paddie
- Attorney General law enforcement round-up
- “Save Our Seniors Texas” vaccines available In Hemphill March 11-13
- Six charged with delivery of marijuana, and organized crime after San Augustine County traffic stop
- Sabine County Sheriff's Office arrest report ending March 1, 2021
- Four Natchitoches men charged with felony organized crime and felony marijuana delivery after San Augustine County traffic stop
- Neal, and Murray charged with felony meth possession
- Clay Ellison wins Operation Pork Chop drawing for Week Six
- San Augustine County Sheriff's Office arrest report ending March 1, 2021
- Jasper County Sheriff’s Office ask for information concerning burglary
- $600,000 bond set for Sabine County man charged in connection to fatal car wreck that claimed the lives of three Pendleton Harbor firefighters
- Four injured in San Augustine County wreck; driver failed to yield right of way
- DETCOG Accepting Pre-Applications for Rental Assistance Waiting List Lottery
Are you wearing a mask in public places and while in crowds?