Sabine County, Texas-(Jan. 4, 2021)
Emergency personnel were called out to a one vehicle crash on Highway 87 south of Hemphill, at approximately 8:45 a.m. this morning. According to the report a dump truck crossed the northbound lane and easement before crashing into the tree line.
Hemphill Police Department, arrived to fine the driver out of the vehicle, experiencing only minor injuries. The driver was checked out on scene by Sabine County EMS, and did not require transport.
Sabine County Sheriff’s Office assisted on scene.
- Hemphill Hornets advance to regionals in Henderson
- Capitol Update...Trent Ashby
- Chronic Wasting Disease Discovered in Lubbock County
- HHSC Encourages Colorectal Cancer Screenings, Announces At-Home Screening Test for Medicaid Clients
- San Augustine County Commissioners meet Tuesday, March 9
- Capitol Update...Rep. Chris Paddie
- Attorney General law enforcement round-up
- “Save Our Seniors Texas” vaccines available In Hemphill March 11-13
- Six charged with delivery of marijuana, and organized crime after San Augustine County traffic stop
- Sabine County Sheriff's Office arrest report ending March 1, 2021
- Four Natchitoches men charged with felony organized crime and felony marijuana delivery after San Augustine County traffic stop
- Neal, and Murray charged with felony meth possession
- Clay Ellison wins Operation Pork Chop drawing for Week Six
- Jasper County Sheriff’s Office ask for information concerning burglary
- San Augustine County Sheriff's Office arrest report ending March 1, 2021
- $600,000 bond set for Sabine County man charged in connection to fatal car wreck that claimed the lives of three Pendleton Harbor firefighters
- Four injured in San Augustine County wreck; driver failed to yield right of way
- DETCOG Accepting Pre-Applications for Rental Assistance Waiting List Lottery
Are you wearing a mask in public places and while in crowds?