Deep East Texas Electric Cooperative Accepting Bids on Vehicles - Deep East Texas Electric Cooperative, Inc. will accept bids on the following vehicles on . These vehicles can be seen between the hours of 8am and 4pm at Deep East Texas Electric Coop headquarters located on Hwy 21 East, San Augustine, Texas. All bids must be turned in by 4pm October 24th. No late bids will be accepted.
Truck# - Description
- 1131 - 2011 International Digger Truck (needs engine) 1503
- 2015 Ford F550 ETI Bucket (needs rearend) 1322
- 2013 Ford F150 Truck with regular bed, ECO Boost 1323
- 2013 Ford F150 Truck with regular bed, ECO Boost 0904
- 2009 Ford F150 Truck with regular bed, V-6 0961
- 2009 Ford F250 (cab and chassis only, no bed) 1245
- 2012 Ford F150 Truck with regular bed, V-6 0627
- 2006 Chev C8500 55ft Hi Ranger Bucket
Terms of Sale: Deep East Texas Electric Cooperative reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Bid forms will be available from Angela Buffalow at the Cooperative office, Operations Building at 936-229-3959 or click herehttps://scttx.com/sites/shelbycountytoday/files/20191017SCTJ1.pdf to download bid form. For additional information on these vehicles, please contact Heath Harbison at 936-275-6043. Successful bidders will be notified October 25th 2019, after 1pm.